Friday, May 13, 2016

New Record: Radiohead

Suck Alert! new Radiohead  - A Moon Shaped Pool.

Pass on that. Damn it Radiohead! WTF is this?

Radiohead has made some really cool records over the years.They've made creative use of sound. I always found Thom Yorke's dead-pan singing style to be a little out of place in a rock band (I've made similar comments about Muse) but instrumentally they've done some cool stuff.

Don't get me wrong, I never thought they were the best band, but I expected something at least creative with some rockin'. And yes, ok, I guess this one is creative. But damn, liven it up man!

I like a lot of experimental music and "prog" because a lot of that stuff is really interesting and exciting. This is boring and uninspired. If I went to see these guys now, I would expect to be seated. Maybe do a golf clap. And if you're a fan of seated music, you might hear something I'm missing. But I don't see myself relaxing after a long day and chilling to this $hit either.

On a scale of spunk to suck, I give this one a suck

I'm now listening to Pablo Honey and pouring out beer for my dead homies. RIP the kick-ass Radiohead.


No comments:

Post a Comment